Thank you Jesus that azaleas are so beautiful and fragrant. I love the leopard like spots that paint one inside petal. So soft and delicate. Their fragrance floats on the wind and I breathe deeply. The walk through the garden path invites me to wonder what it would've been like to have walked in the Garden so long ago before all was tainted. And it invites me to marvel that all will be made new and I will walk in the garden with You one day - face to face - naked and unashamed. Thank You. The warm sun saturates my skin and the cool breeze satisfies my senses. The dancing butterflies waltz from flower to flower - I feel like a joyful little girl trying to chase them. Thank You for childlike joy - that is a gift for this soul of mine. I don't want these moments to end, but I realize that my senses can't take in more delight than You've currently given. Soak up the moment. Relive the moment and be filled again. I can return tomorrow and see what gifts await.
Change my brain through this 21 day journey that I may be more of who You've made me to be.
"Speak to my heart. Change my life. Make me whole." (Thanks Signa!)
No comments:
Post a Comment