Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 14 of 21

Giggles and squeals - these are some of my favorite sounds - even though the squeals can seemingly pierce the sound barrier :)  
The fun of finding ones toes (or someone else's toes) every time shoes or socks come off.  "TOES!"
Listening as my eldest pretends she can read one of my books and makes up a story that doesn't really make sense, but uses lots of impressive words :)  
Giving "eskimo kisses" and "butterfly kisses" to my youngest...did I say that already...it really is one of the cutest things in the world...especially when she has her elephant (efant as she calls it) towel on her head.

Two little naked bottoms running across the yard with nothing but shoes.
Happy feet dance because she's super excited to play the butterflies game (note to self: I MUST get this on video).  
Here they are with the butterfly nets on their heads:




LJ's questions about God and her comments like this: "I think when I die and go to Heaven I will hug Jesus.  He's my favorite person.  Will I be big when I get to Heaven?"  Do I cry because she even says the words, "when I die..." or do I marvel that she's even saying these things...hmmm...Where do they get these questions?  (And why do ours stop?)
The daily trek to feed Mrs. Princess Beverly Rude (as she's now called)...this one with over-sized umbrellas on a lovely sunny morning (to keep the sun out of her eyes of course!):



And when my husband wears the girls bows in his hair because it's in his face - ha! - especially when he's cleaning the kitchen ;)  Thank you, babe! 

Thank You, for these, a few of my favorite things!  
I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad....

Peace,
Kristie

No comments: