Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 3 of 21

Today I'm so tired that I'm tempted not to do this...but I am fighting the temptation and will be quick instead!

Today was a hard day, so it requires more thoughtfulness to find my true gratitude.  If I just write down three things because that's what I'm supposed to do, my heart (and likely my brain) will be no different.

So, the "chipotle" style salad for lunch was delish!  Lettuce, beans, tomato, peppers, onions...thank You for fresh, healthy food.  I'm thankful that I'm discovering that as I eat more raw foods and less cooked foods during the day, I don't get quite as exhausted.  More on that another time.  

Hmm, what else?  Tonight at the listening prayer group, I felt the same "weight" of Your presence in my hands - the heavy warm waves pulsating through them.  Thank You for that tangible, sensory experience of You.  Thank You that You heal very old wounds and allow us to be a part of it.  The 2 hours of learning and listening is a cherished gift.  

And now, a few minutes of quiet.  Thank You.  I'm exhausted and need rest.  The quiet is restful.  Thank You that You know my needs before I do and are willing and able to meet them.  You are kind.

Until tomorrow.
Peace.

No comments: