How could you not smile when you see that face?
With very weary eyes I pulled myself from under the soft, warm covers and hit the floor running…there’s no other option with these two little girls! Soon it was on to “wrestling.” Today that meant Liana Joy wanted to climb on my legs and pretend to play airplane, but fall off every time. The delight and laughter that we both shared melted away the static between us. Thank You. I love her laughter. And mine.
We played the "running away baby" game (something she came up with...I think she works out her fears and pains of having to share mommy's love with a little sister this way). I got my exercise as I sprinted after my little gazelle time and time again...wow - she is speedy! I enjoyed feeling my muscles work and my heart pound as I raced after her. I love her persistence. I am thankful for her never-giving up spirit. I am thankful that I am healthy and can run and move up and down with ease.
Out on the swings and Zoe and I gave Eskimo kisses while she was swinging...we bonked heads a couple of times, but not before we both erupted with giggles over how funny it was for her to go back and forth and touch noses as she came towards me. I love this playful little one. Her bright eyes shine grace into my soul and remind me that You are playful, too.
And then there was this
That little face smelling the flowers - ahhh - LOVE it! I crack up every time I watch her - "weet weet" "mell" "weet" (if you didn't understand her words!). And to finish it off with sweet Liana Joy - pretty as a flower.
Thank You for these girls.
They are gifts. May I receive them and the glorious moments I have with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment